Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm in Love with Dane Cook...

...Okay, I'm not. I don't even know so I musn't be ridiculous in my emotional outbursts!! Oh, I lie!!! Web of lies spew from my lips. I do love him!! LOL.

The thing is, my love of Dane Cook is a mystery. Even to me. One of my biggest pet peeves is the use of the c**t word. I hate it. Really, really hate it. And that is saying a lot coming from a well-versed potty mouth such as myself. Oddly enough, Dane Cook uses that word quite often. So, why do adore his humor and laugh hysterically?? I don't know.

He's a big goof ball. I love that! His humor is, at times, bordering on absurd. He's silly, nerdy and pokes fun at the same things I do. Yes, he has a foul mouth, but so do I. Yes, he's a total spaz, but so am I.

I can't take it! Listening to him almost brings me to tears, or at least I almost pee my pants. He really gets the ridiculous and absurd side of life. Oh, he offends! But it only makes me love him more.

2 comments:

non compos mentis said...

i don knw who Dane Cook is...hihihi... so i googled... i love google...So google says he is the guy from Good Luck Chunk....I have seen that.... :)
He is cute...

sissy said...

He is very cute! And funny. But vulgar. So beware!