Monday, May 5, 2008

Crazy Days

Ok, I haven't written in a few days. Things have been totally crazy. It all started Friday and only ended today, sort of. I don't know, the night isn't over yet. Anyway, my oldest turned 16 on Friday so after work I had to make stops to get cake, ice cream, balloons and all of that and then get home to a house full of giggling kids, as well as having at least one spend the night. The next morning I was up early, getting the daughter and some of her friends so we could drive two hours to a miniature golf course, arcade so that she could celebrate her birthday doing something fun. We got home late, took kids home then met the husband so we could catch a late showing of Iron Man (I'll post comments later). Sunday was spent cleaning until it was time to leave and take our little on to her very first concert in the bay area. Didn't get home til one in the morning. Then up at 6 for work. I'm beat!! I worked harder this weekend then I did all week. I plan writing something with a bit more entertainment value, but that will have to wait until I get some much needed sleep. I'm done....
Sissy

4 comments:

stephanie said...

I hear you with the sleep deprivation. I could not resist the staying up until 3 am with my girlfriends this past weekend; paid in full with the utter exhaustion & household mayhem the rest of this week...!

Happy 16th to your dear :)

Get rest!

Hunters Glory said...

Oh nO! A 16 year old in the house! Mine turned 16 in January. Good Luck on getting the rest....hell you may have to go to work to get some rest..lol!

Slow down and catch your breath and the best way to do that is, well, by bloggin of course!

Hang in there!

non compos mentis said...

Your week end sounds a lot fun though hectic... Belated B'day wishes to your daughter...have a good sleep and keep writing...

chikku :)

sissy said...

Thanks everyone for the good thoughts. As a matter of fact, Hunter, I do consider work my vacation!! And thanks for all the birthday wishes.
Sissy