Sunday, May 25, 2008

Crazy, I say , Crazy

Now that I am employed with the government I am quite happy to say that I get every dang holiday off, and don't work weekends. So I am extremely glad to have a three day weekend. All I could think about was having three days so I could clean my house and still have time to do other things. What a great concept. The thing I was looking forward to most was going to see the new Indiana Jones movie. Stupid me went ahead and mentioned out loud that I was going to take the kids and go this weekend since I have three magnificent days!! What???? Ox says. You can't go see that, I have to work this weekend. If I can't go, you can't go. Am I married to a five year old? I'm beginning to have my suspicions. He works every dang day I have off and I can't go to the movies. I know I'm whining, but I don't care. I want to see that movie. But now I have to wait til Tuesday, rush home from work and change so we can go see it. He's stubborn and crazy and a pain in my butt.
Here's to marriage...
Sissy

4 comments:

Hunters Glory said...

Uggh! You could go 2 times couldnt ya? That is if the hubs didnt mind you seeing it first. Sounds like it wants you to wait though.

How long has it been since you seen the first one? You could go rent it and watch it again previewing the big "Tuesday Night at the Movies" event!

sissy said...

Yeah, I thought of going two times and not telling him. But, alas, I was a good wife and waited. We saw it last night. It' was worth the wait. It was a fun movie.

non compos mentis said...

Hey, I think its the typical husband thing to act childish sometime...Sj sometimes irritates me to hell.Anyway glad to know that u enjoyed the movie..Hey, i cudn't go to tAvenue of america....I didn't have enough time... Moreover we were with my cousin who kinda planned evrything for us.But we r planning a trip again soon.I'l make sure i go there... thats for the suggestion.Hope u r having a great time...

sissy said...

Glad you had a nice trip. Did you get to go shopping? How was the weather? Things are ok here. Still trying to adapt to the new job. It's very demanding, but I think I like it. It's almost my hubby's birthday. Still deciding what to do.