Sunday, March 16, 2008

Piglet's First Tooth


Well, just the other my little one lost her first tooth. She's a late bloomer so was really looking forward to the hillbilly smile. She realized it was loose when she bit into a popcorn and the kernel jimmied it loose. She was one happy little camper. But once it was loose it wouldn't come out fast enough. The kid just wouldn't leave it alone and yet there it stayed. Stubborn tooth!! But, at last, that fateful day arrived and she bit into an apple and out it popped!!! Whoo-Hoo! Finally. She was jumping all over the place yelping and screaming with excitement. The tooth fairy's coming! The tooth fairy's coming! She was beyond thrilled. She couldn't quit looking at the tooth, looking at the hole it came from, then the tooth, then the hole. And so on.... Until finally, in one of her mirror inspections she dropped the buggard down the drain in the bathroom. It's gone forever!! she cried. And no more tooth fairy. The horror. I got her calmed down and told her to cool her jet and listen. Hey, I said, write the tooth fairy a note and beg forgiveness for the error of your ornery ways. So she did. And here's what it said, word for fabulous word...

Dear tooth faery
I'm sorry thate I lost my tooth. Plese spare me some dollars.

Ha Ha....it's too great. Spare me some dollars!! I about spit all over myself when I read it. Of course, due to that, the tooth fairy HAD to make a stop, regardless of a missing tooth or not. I'm telling you, that child is too smart for her own good. But I love it.

Spare me some dollars.....LOL
Sissy

4 comments:

non compos mentis said...

Happy birthday to the sweeet little girl!!!

non compos mentis said...

she is one smart little kid.... how sweet... "spare me some dollars"....hihihihi.... hey, check out my blog..i have left something for her there...

chikku :)

non compos mentis said...

hey...we are leaving tonight by 11pm....we will be back on sunday...im just waiting to read more posts from u....where were u these days???.i thought u had gone for ur trip...how was the girl's birthday???n yeah...i got the movie splash from blockbuster..didn't get time to watch it.. will watch it on monday...

chikku :)

sissy said...

yup, i was gone to the beach. we had piglets birthday and also some quality time together. it was nice. hope you're having a good time too. enjoy the movie, i know you will like it. it's kinda silly, but really cute.