Monday, March 3, 2008

Topic of the Day


More ABC's

Due to lack of brain power I'm resorting to a default topic. I can't think too hard right now or my head will explode, sorry!!

Angel wings will be my next tattoo
Burger King commercials make me sick
Coconut is one of the best smells
Dean Koontz is one of my fave writers
Emily Bronte wrote beautifully
Firemen are awesome
Green is one of my fave colors
Halloween is my favorite holiday
I love bald heads
Jelly beans are gross
Kiljoys bum me out
Love hurts, then heals
Milk tastes disgusting
Nylons suck
Opals are beautiful
Photography makes me happy
Quiet Riot used to be my fave
River Phoenix was born in my hometown
Sharks scare the crap out of me
The Shawshank Redemption was great
Uma Thurman is great in Kill Bill
Vince Vaughn is funny as hell
Wilted flowers depress me
X boyfriends should not be friends
Yul Brynner was amazing
Zack Wylde is a great guitarist

2 comments:

non compos mentis said...

Angel wings - cool.... i wanted to have a tattoo... but scared...
Green - Nature
Jelly beans - hmm....alright
Love - completely agree - 100%
Photography - interesting...
Sharks - scream....
Wilted flowers - i feel bad too...cuz i love flowes..a bunch of flowers make my day
X boyfriends - not to be in vicinity....OMG..they r hazardous

chikku :)

sissy said...

i have one tattoo. it's small. i love it. husband hates them though. i love flowers!! dead ones just make me feel bad. so i have a hard time when someone buys them for me. i love it and hate it. LOL about that hazardous x boyfriends.

Sissy