Friday, April 11, 2008

Blogger is pissing me off now

Ok, I'm a relatively new blogger. I've discovered that I really like it. Even though I don't have much of a following, thank goodness for Chikku or I wouldn't have any!! Thanks, by the way. I love her. Anyway, fans or not, I really just like writing it for myself even. It's relaxing and therapeutic. However, I've recently run into a snag that has me fuming. I can no longer edit my layout or add pictures to my posts. Now, I can live without changing my layout I suppose, but I really like adding pictures to my posts. I don't know what the heck happened. It was fine one day, gone to crap the next. I've tried every help area I can find, tried changing browsers and so on. Nothing works. So, I'm venting right now, and maybe someone will read and offer advice.
Sissy

3 comments:

non compos mentis said...

I have no idea y it has happened that way??? how do u change ur lay out... In dashboard, there lay out n u go there and then in layout u choose edit HTML n do it right??? Then delete the old HTLM and add the new one and save or is it some other way u usually di ot?? this is how i usually change it...

non compos mentis said...

Oh yeah, by the way...im flattered and touched too.. love ya...I guess its just that many dont get much chance to read your blog..Im sure any one who comes here once would wana come again..I love all that u write...Im truly a fan...

chikku :)

sissy said...

thanks so much. i appreciate it. as for my layout, i give up!! i used to change it all the time, just the same way you described. now i can't. i don't know why. aggravating.
sissy