Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Topic of the Day

Some Favorite Quotes of Mine

Well behaved women rarely make history- Marilyn Monroe

From my rotting body flowers shall grown and I am in them and that is eternity- Edvard Munch

One of the most adventurous things left us is to go to bed. For no one can lay a hand on our dreams- E.V. Lucas

Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much- Oscar Wilde

A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same- Elbert Hubbard

Imagination is more important than knowledge- Albert Einstein

It's not that I'm so smart, it's that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein

Unbeing dead isn't being alive- E.E. Cummings

Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises- Pedro Calderon de la Barca

We loved with a love that was more than love- Edgar Allan Poe

Everything has beauty but not everyone sees it- Confucius

You can't wait for inspiration, you have to go after it with a club- Jack London

Do, or do not. There is no 'try'- Yoda

Not deciding is deciding not to- Tony Robbins

THERE ARE MORE, TOO MANY MORE. MAYBE I'LL ADD ON HERE AND THERE....
SISSY

3 comments:

non compos mentis said...

Thanks Sissy... Y? cuz i was thinking what i would write for thursday thorteen.You gave me a topic...13 of myy fav quotes...lol... plz dont be mad at me...iknow im a copy cat..i cant think of more topics to write today..lol...
#1 is my favourite... that was my orkut title for a long time...
chikku :)

sissy said...

Hey, feel free to steal away!! I don't mind. Glad to help. How is life? Kinda miss 'talking' to you. Hope you're good.
Sissy

Hunters Glory said...

anything Albert E says has my attention!

good read!