Sunday, April 20, 2008

My Guilty Pleasures

Ok, here are some of my favorite guilty pleasures in life. The list is far too long and likely to be illegal in some states (LOL) so I'll keep it simple.

Chocolate Covered Peanuts- Love them sooooo much.

Buttered Popcorn dipped in Nacho Cheese- This is my absolute favorite movie snack. I can speed through about 3000 calories in a nanosecond when my cravings go this route.

Action Movies- Yup, I love watching sh*t get blown up and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

People Magazine- I try to avoid the whole Hollywood gossip thing, but I love people magazine and though I don't subscribe, I should.

Rick James' song Superfreak- Hello, this song moves! It's ridiculous and absurd but has me on my feet doing the Running Man and howling at the moon in no time.

Dirty Rap Songs- Generally speaking, I hate rap music. I just don't find it entertaining or musical. However, there are a few choice (frankly, x-rated) songs that I can't help but listen to.

Candles- I spend way too much money on candles. Well, actually anything scented vanilla or coconut.

Bad Boys- I like bad boys. It's true. But so do you. Come one, what girl doesn't? Remember Johnny Depp and Richard Grieco on 21 Jump Street? Or Lorenzo Lamas on Renegade? Not the best shows, but great bad boys.

80's music- I love the music of the 80's (minus the Thompson Twins).

And my numero uno secret shame:

I steal pens!! That's right, I'm a pen klepto. If you have a pen and use it front of me, or let me borrow one...you will NOT get it back and that's a promise!!

As a side note: The Dollar Store, second hand stores and garage sales are also an addictive guilty pleasure of mine.

Ok, now you know what a moron I am...

Sissy

7 comments:

non compos mentis said...

Shit, let me hide my pen right now....lol...
candles, popcorn,garage sales, dollar store.... r u talking baout me??????BUT..I dont steal pens..i mean not very often...u know...

chikku :)

non compos mentis said...

wow..i feel so relieved i read all your posts... hey, there is something i wanted to ask u about..i mean, i wanted your suggestion on something... i will mail u about that....

chikku :)

Anonymous said...

Popcorn with nacho cheese? I love the nacho cheese at 7-11. I'll have to try it on popcorn sometime...

-Stu

sissy said...

stu...i love that too. except we don't have a 7-11 here, dangit!! let me know if you like it! sissy

sissy said...

LOL... everyone at work attaches larg items to their pens so i can't take off with them!! There's probably 20 pens in the bottom of my purse right now.

I'll be waiting for you to mail me!!

Sissy

Hunters Glory said...

Rap = Crap in my book.

Bad boys huh? Aint never figured that one out about you girls.

I am not surprised Chocolate covered anything would make your list. lol always has been a ladies thing.

80's music really....not that great of an era for music but to each it's own.

Crap, anyone seen my pen? I just had it here.....

Carp dont happen to be your favorite fish does it?

very fun read, thanks

sissy said...

yeah, i don't like rap either. really, i swear i don't!! i cringe when i hear. but i have two that i like, and they're pretty vulgar. i'm a disturbed person!!

now, i like bad boys in the fantasy. in fantasy they are bad on the outside and teddy bears on the inside. now, back to reality...bad boys are pains in the ass.

80's music is fun and easy to dance and requires little thought. it's only a small facet of my music appreciation.

hate fish. hate seafood. LOL...

Sissy
btw... your pen is gone forever!!!
muwahh...ha ha (that's my evil laugh).