Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sweat and Sawdust

I saw something today that made me think of just about the sexiest thing I think I've seen and smelled. And that is a man who is sweaty and has been working with wood. The combination of sweat and sawdust is intoxicating. Now, if they're shirtless...even better. A young guy came into work today, clearly having just finished working with wood (he's a cabinet maker as I found out). The way he looked and smelled was so great. It's like good pheronomes. So next time you have a chance to be close to a man fresh off a woodworking job, by all means...get close. Not offensive, piss off your husband close, but close enough to enjoy that raw, organic, natural smell.
Sissy

3 comments:

non compos mentis said...

LOl.... thats funny... i have studies in school that men's sweat indeed has pheromones which attracts women...I think we must buy our husbands a saw and make them re-work all the cabinets in the house....lol....

chikku :)

sissy said...

Hey, I think that is a great idea!! Maybe I need to rip off a couple of doors or something...LOL.
Sissy

non compos mentis said...

hihihihihi...i love that... lemme know how successful u get.'l give it a try then...lol.. ;)


chikku :)