Sunday, February 10, 2008

Could there be hope???


I know I've already successfully made mine and Ox's relationship sound habit, at best. However, today there was ray of light. Well, maybe not a ray, but a sliver...a definite peek. Anyway, I sat on his lap and told him I loved him. I expected a meager I love you in return. But instead I got a ridiculous, "You're welcome." I'm welcome??? It just made me laugh. He realized what an idiotic thing he said and he laughed too. Well, together, we laughed our a***s off. Which we haven't done in some time. It was nice.

2 comments:

mummyjaan said...

That is hilarious. My husband absolutely gags while saying, "ILU", so he texts them to me instead!

sissy said...

I had to laugh. I think my husband does too. It sometimes comes out as "olive juice" or something else undecipherable. Or he says it likes he's 4, thinking that acceptable. I don't know. I'll probably never get it.