Monday, February 25, 2008

Topic of the Day


The ABC's of Me!!

Angelina Jolie is my favorite actress
Body art is cool
Candles relax me
Dodge Coronet is my favorite car
Everyone does not love Raymond
Field of Dreams is my fave movie
Games of the heart suck
Hayden Christenson is hot!!
Ireland is awesome
Justice is a passion
Kitties are my favorite
Love to learn
Music tells me stories
Neil Peart kicks butt
Oregon is my home state
Purple is my fave color
Quit smoking!
Relaxing is my joy
Stephen King is great
Tapioca is disgusting
Underwear are annoying
Vanilla is my fave flave
Water, my best friend
Xtra cheese on my pizza
Yearning for a better job
Zeroing in on my life

2 comments:

non compos mentis said...

that was damn cool.... sorry...im stealing this idea..... lolz...ooopppzz...copy cat me!!!

sissy said...

LOL...feel free!! I'll hold off on the law suit... ha ha