Tuesday, February 26, 2008

You don't know me....



... but you can!!

Ok, here's some self tidbits so we can get to know each other a bit. Or maybe just so I can get to know myself. Either way, I'm full of lots of junk, so have your fill!!

My favorite entertainers: Angelina Jolie, Kevin Spacey, Julia Roberts, Nicolas Cage, John Travolta, Jodie Foster, Gabriel Byrne, Mark Wahlberg, Peta Wilson, Benicio Del Toro, Yul Brynner, Marilyn Monroe, Jeremy Irons, John Malcovich, Christian Bale,

My favorite musicians: Dave Matthews Band, Cheap Trick, Def Leppard, John Cafferty, Motley Crue, Bon Jovi, AC/DC, Tom Jones, The Corrs

My favorite foods: Lasagne, Hamburgers, Strawberries, Cherries, Grapes (frozen), Bananas (chocolate covered), Cheese, Yogurt, Broccoli, Pizza, Bagels, French Vanilla Cappucino, Altoids Dark Chocolate covered cinnamons, Sugar free gum

My favorite TV shows: Law & Orders, CSI, CSI: Miami, Ghost Whisperer, The Dead Zone, Forensic Files, Dancing with the Stars,

My favorite songs: The Flame by Cheap Trick, Colorful by Verve Pipe, Unchained Melody by the Righteous Brothers, Something in Red by Lorrie Morgan, Angel Eyes by Jeff Healey, Good Morning Little School Girl by Jonny Lang, Primal Scream by Motley Crue, Excitable by Def Leppard, Crush by Dave Matthews Band, November Rain by Guns N Roses, Got to Give it Up by Marvin Gaye, Angel by Sarah Machlacland (huh?? spell me), Uninvited by Alanis Morrisette, Thunderstruck by AC/DC, I Will Remember You by Amy Grant, Short Skirt Long Jacket by Cake, I Drove All Night by Cyndi Lauper, Suspicious Minds by Elvis, Superfreak by Rick James, Runaway Train by Soul Asylum, Linger by the Cranberries, Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison, Breathless by The Corrs

Things I Want to do: Visit Ireland, Own my own movie theater, Go to one movie premiere, Work in criminal psychology, Take my kids to Disneyland, Own a Dodge Coronet, Learn to ballroom dance, Know what it's like to pee standing up, Make love with someone younger than me (i know, i'm bad), Visit the Smithsonian and Graceland and Mount Rushmore and Niagara Falls- all in the same trip, Drive all of Route 66 in a classic car, Spend a week on a deserted island with the man of my dreams and a giant supply of sunblock
My favorite dream guys (in no particular order): Hayden Christenson(omg- is he statutory?), Eric Chavez, Brad Pitt, Gerard Butler, Anthony Michael Hall, George Eads, Howie Long, Julian McMahon, Dave Matthews, Duane Johnson (aka: the rock), Sean Connery, George Clooney,

Qualities I love: Honesty, Faithfulness, Ambition, Desire, Passion, Creativeness, Dreaminess, Humor, Intelligence, Variety, Chameleon-ness, Adventurous, Uniqueness, Diversity, Eagerness, Selflessness


I Love:My girls, Cats, Fairies, Purple, Green, Cottages in the country, Cabins in the hills, Fireplaces, Dominoes, Crossword Puzzles, Clyde Drexler, Reading, Drawing cartoons, Shopping, Staying up late, DVR, College, Photography, Dancing, Long hair, Self defense, The feel of silk on my skin, The smell of vanilla and coconut, Lilacs, Cornflowers, Jasmine, Rain in the Summer, Being in the middle of nowhere, Dancing with the Stars, Cartoons, Tinker Bell, Swimming, Basketball, Trivia, My face being held during a long kiss, my tattoo (please sir, may i have another?), Candles, Firefighters

I Hate: Liars, Cheaters, Racism, Judgmental people, How the media effects girls, People who get joy from hurting others, Onions, Beets, Grey hair on my head, Sharp rocks on my bare feet, Sharks, The smell of rotten milk, Doing dishes, Math, The sound of my alarm clock, Ice Cream, Not being satisfied, Being cold without a jacket, Terrorists

There I am, Take me or Leave me,
Sissy

2 comments:

non compos mentis said...

lots of interesting posts.... i have to update myself with all your posts from 22nd... i'l take time..read them all n comment...anywazz..thanx 4 the B'day wishes.....

i was looking for any one thing we both might have in common from this post..... than god...finally found one....

guess what??? i hate maths too.... oh yeah n terrorists.... :)

chikku
:)

sissy said...

LOL... I'm sure there's much more we have in common. If I listed everything it would take ten years. But, yeah, I hate math and I work for a bank...ha ha ha on them!! Fools.